Come On Chelsea (match thread)

-- Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm --

Aussie! said:
Bit harsh- yellow already 2 mins.

Deliberate handball is a yellow card whether it's the 2nd minute or the 82nd minute.

Rules are rules.[/quote]

Thats what I meant sry, didnt think it was deliberate. Looked like he slipped more than anything

"Bayern have had to beat the crown champions of England to get here"

THAT'S FUCKING US

Aussie! said:
-- Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm --

Aussie! said:
Bit harsh- yellow already 2 mins.

Deliberate handball is a yellow card whether it's the 2nd minute or the 82nd minute.

Rules are rules.

Thats what I meant sry, didnt think it was deliberate. Looked like he slipped more than anything[/quote]

I thought he slipped, don't think he's be that stupid to delibrately handball it after 2 mins in a situation where the ball was going nowhere

After reading all of this, it's still close call.

Hate Terry and Cashley, I don't think I could stomach Terry lifting the cup.
Then there's Rummenigge, arrogant c*ck who cancels out both Terry and Cole. But if the pre-game celeb is true-"this cup is ours"-they just became the Rags of Germany for me.

Come on Chelsea

Last year's CL final is still my favourite, I laughed my arse off throughout most of the game as Barca treated the scum like a Sunday league team.

LoveCity said:
Last year's CL final is still my favourite, I laughed my arse off throughout most of the game as Barca treated the scum like a Sunday league team.

It's the worst beating I've ever seen them take.

(Oh wait...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.