Come On Chelsea (match thread)

MCC said:
LoveCity said:
Last year's CL final is still my favourite, I laughed my arse off throughout most of the game as Barca treated the scum like a Sunday league team.

That was magnificent. Shakin Bacon!

Was that only last year? Barca showed up the standard of football in England that night. League winners got absolutely whipped. Class to watch though.

Surely Chelsea won't get away with this shit again. I can see why they did it against Barcelona but do they have to approach a match against bayern like alti would approach a game against us?

kobiblue said:
MCC said:
LoveCity said:
Last year's CL final is still my favourite, I laughed my arse off throughout most of the game as Barca treated the scum like a Sunday league team.

That was magnificent. Shakin Bacon!

Was that only last year? Barca showed up the standard of football in England that night. League winners got absolutely whipped. Class to watch though.

You might be thinking of 3 years ago when they did it again!

Bayern are more direct than Barca, not sure Chelsea's negative tactics will reward them this time but we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.