Come On Chelsea (match thread)

ono said:
Quite funny seeing how disgusted Platini looked when handed the trophy over. Platini 0 - Rich football clubs 2. Pah.

Absolutely this...His face was picture...He was gutted his German friends got beaten by another big spending English club...

Whatever Platini does he will not stop English football.

in the pub last night, every man u fan wanted chelsea to lose, every city fan cheered when they won.

tells you all you need to know.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea's parade... shocking turnout. Are they well supported in this country? They seem to have a huge foreign following but not so big domestic?

But SSN would have us believe otherwise...'thousand upon thousand lining the streets'...it's one deep in places ffs.

fucking john terry.

can't even say "championies" properly the fuck wit.

it's well cringey to be honest compared to ours.

Robert Popper spoofs Alan Green on 5Live

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9MuYzFZZgY[/youtube]

Hello people i'm a Chelsea fan just wanted to come here and says thanks for the surpport you guys have given us for the final also i know not all of you wanted us to win lol, as for the parade there was nearly 200,000 people there the camera was on the wrong side lol. i was there great turn out.

Well done on your title this year even i cheered when you got that last min winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.