Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Masonicity said:
I'm really happy for Chelsea.

There are many reasons why I wanted Chelsea to win:

1. The manner Bayern Munich treated us and spoke about us during the CL group stages was appalling. It seems as though Munich and other big clubs think they have the god given right to remain financially superior to everybody else, which explains why it boils their blood when they see the likes of Chelsea and City trying to break the dominance of the odd few boring clubs. I'm especially happy to see Chelsea take the title away from Munich's club president, who has been the most vocal against us last season.

2. It's great that a great city like London finally has its own champions league glory.

3. It's great to see Redknapp lose the champions league. I've got nothing against Spurs but Redknapp's attitude has been extremely poor. Only when the English FA rejected him did he start caring about Spurs again.

4. Having known many United fans who wished to see City and Chelsea crumble, this is a great smack in the face for all of them.

Congratulations to Chelsea, it truly was a blue season.

I agree with all those points. Particularly the last one. Its amusing seeing how butt hurt they are, that other teams (particularly the two they hate the most) are getting the plaudits and the limelight, and nobodys talking about them. Even Liverpool won more silverware than them!

I didn`t want chelsea to win because, financially they are our closest rivals and being in the champions league as holders will give them a heads up on us. ashley coles Thursday night channel 5 comment, john terry, there horrible fans, and they have won more than us this season.
The only plus is, we might have a chance of signing Bale.

totallywired said:
and they have won more than us this season.
The only plus is, we might have a chance of signing Bale.

Maybe won more but I'd rather win the league than a cup double CL included!

John Terry is the sort of bloke who divides opinion.

Some people say he is a total wanker, whereas others insist he is a complete twat.

Unknown_Genius said:
Masonicity said:
I'm really happy for Chelsea.

There are many reasons why I wanted Chelsea to win:

1. The manner Bayern Munich treated us and spoke about us during the CL group stages was appalling. It seems as though Munich and other big clubs think they have the god given right to remain financially superior to everybody else, which explains why it boils their blood when they see the likes of Chelsea and City trying to break the dominance of the odd few boring clubs. I'm especially happy to see Chelsea take the title away from Munich's club president, who has been the most vocal against us last season.

2. It's great that a great city like London finally has its own champions league glory.

3. It's great to see Redknapp lose the champions league. I've got nothing against Spurs but Redknapp's attitude has been extremely poor. Only when the English FA rejected him did he start caring about Spurs again.

4. Having known many United fans who wished to see City and Chelsea crumble, this is a great smack in the face for all of them.

Congratulations to Chelsea, it truly was a blue season.

I agree with all those points. Particularly the last one. Its amusing seeing how butt hurt they are, that other teams (particularly the two they hate the most) are getting the plaudits and the limelight, and nobodys talking about them. Even Liverpool won more silverware than them!
Yep, they better get used to it for the coming decades. United are a Liverpool in the makings. Eventually the rags will learn that it's not healthy feeling bitter to see other teams win, especially when it becomes a trend for them to stay trophyless.

United's continuous 12-month nonstop hatred of City and Chelsea has finally culminated with City winning the league title and Chelsea winning in Europe. Meanwhile they can be happy that they won the community shield last August. Ashley Young got them the community shield, remarkable achievement.

Chelsea's parade... shocking turnout. Are they well supported in this country? They seem to have a huge foreign following but not so big domestic?

seems like Nando wants out, at least according to Ballague tweets. Shame, that will make Chelsea even more dangerous if they actually replace him.

What a wanker Torres is to say those things less than 24 hours after Chelsea win the Champions League. If he hadn't been dross for 98% of the season then he wouldn't have to complain about his "role" in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.