Come on guys....Now that the Hazard situation...............

Three foreign players who will all take time to settle in? Not for me.

I would keep all four forwards if Tevez does actually decide to stay.

We are fine at right back and Left back.

We are fine at CB but I would use Richards as cover there.

Bale should be the big target for the summer for me.

I would also look at Fellaini as I think he is top quality.

I'd be amazed if we got any of those 3 the OP has mentioned

Thiago Silva- CB at AC Milan, where he has proven himself to be top top class. Already a starter there and probablly their biggest asset so really dont see why he would move. Would cost an absolute bomb looking at 30 million+
unlikely imo

Bale - perhaps slightly more attainable with the lure of champions league football a major factor in any decision. he has stated before he is happy at spurs. Redknapp doesnt like us and wouldnt sell us shit. would be asking exorbitant prices, therefore its also unlikely.

Falcao - we'd need to get rid of 2 strikers. although i dont know which ones. tevez and and one of balotelli and dzeko. not sure who i would choose to leave. but for us to get falcao we would really look to get rid of 2. top player who is an absolute goal machine. only joined atletico madrid last year though, as replacement for aguero. hard to see them letting him go and again, he would cost a hell of a lot.

all in all those signings are unlikely even though i would cream my calvins if they came off. even 1 of them

i'd be looking to get

m'vila/martinez
lavezzi
belhanda

Re: COME ON GUYS....NOW THAT HAZARD EPISODE IS FINALLY SETTLED

city diehard said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
So then my fellow Blues, now thank god that the ego has landed at Chelsea, We can concentrate on the 3 signings that we are reportedly looking to make this summer.

What are you thoughts? would you try and tie up 2 signings and then possibly the 3rd after the Euro's???

My 3 at this moment would be:

Thiago Silva
Gareth Bale
Falcao

Thiago Silva aint' going nowhere, he said he wants to stay in Italy, 50M for Falcao is a no go. So Bale is the only possible signing out of those but you know what levy and Spuds are like.

I want to see:

Martinez
Munain/Bale
Van Persie/Cavani

This for me would love Falcao though

Martinez
Bale
Falcao

I'd put Ocampos in there but for the fear of getting slaughtered even though I think in 3 or 4 years he will be the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.