Come on Ivory Coast.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
could have broken his leg...Elano doesn't look good.

Shows what a good manager can do to bring out of players.

nah, nothing to do with club management.... this whole brazil team, apart from the inter boys, have all, to a man, had attrocious seasons for their clubs. they've been saving themselves. ask the Gala fans what they think of Elano's contribution this season, the answer won't be pretty.

I really like this Brazil team. Everyone's criticising them for not being as expansive as previous Brazilian sides, but it's not an obligation to play pretty football. They look rock solid at the back. Lucio is a twat, but he's the best centre half in the world right now. They have 2 top-drawer DM's that are incredibly disciplined, allowing the 2 full backs to bomb forward without fear. And then their front 4 is as good as anyone's. They look a well-balanced, efficient, clinical, but most importantly... water-tight team.

2010 World Cup Winners = Brazil.

Tricky_Trev said:
I really like this Brazil team. Everyone's criticising them for not being as expansive as previous Brazilian sides, but it's not an obligation to play pretty football. They look rock solid at the back. Lucio is a twat, but he's the best centre half in the world right now. They have 2 top-drawer DM's that are incredibly disciplined, allowing the 2 full backs to bomb forward without fear. And then their front 4 is as good as anyone's. They look a well-balanced, efficient, clinical, but most importantly... water-tight team.

Brazil vs. Argentina in the final?

Tricky_Trev said:

they'll go and lose to Portugal now you've said that lol

Tricky_Trev said:

Hope you´re wrong coz I´m bored shitless with the coonts winning all the time as well as the fookin hype surrounding them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.