Come on Ivory Coast.

carrconormcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
ill quote you on this ;)
but if it was brazil vs argentina in the final brazil would win
Go for it Lee :). Oh and I've been saying on here for almost a year now that Brazil would win the world cup this year.

will do lad , yeah i think brazil will win it this year or argentina but their defence is pretty shit

Ntini77 said:
Excellent ball by Yaya.

Oh and Elano may be decent in a Brazil shirt but he's shit and a shit in club football.

He was by no means always shit for City.

Pam said:
Ntini77 said:
Excellent ball by Yaya.

Oh and Elano may be decent in a Brazil shirt but he's shit and a shit in club football.

You're right. He was our best player by far for the first few months of that season. OK, he then went through a dodgy spell, but after that when he got a run in the team again he played well. He was voted as player of the month on here for the last two months of the season I think.

MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
He was average.

Perfect for four games in 07/08, and good for a few games in 08/09. That second half of the 07/08 season he was awful.

One of the few bright lights in up and down very disappointing season. People forget that the whole team was struggling, not only Elano. But since he is the amazing player he is, he gets to be the scapegoat. together with Robinho the next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.