Come on Sunderland!!

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Pass and Move, Pass and Move. Liverpool always have an option to pass to.

City dont, we play too static. This is a growing trend at city we seem at times to play flowing football, nobody gives another player an option.

That is the difference and that is why Scouse will get 4th.

gets me well angry that after a city player passes the ball everyone stands still...its f**king basics to pass and MOVE.

simon23 said:
jimharri said:
If we do the business in the remainder of the season, it doesn't matter what the fuck self-pitypool do. The Mackems were never going to get anything there anyway (only 7 away points all season).

yet they managed to get a draw against us

1-1 a last minute goal saved us yet liverpool look like they are going to win comfortably

Mancini needs to sort it out quickly
Not sure of the point or relevance of that post. I did say that Sunderland were poor away from home. At home they've beaten both Arsenal and Liverpool; do those results make them a better side than the scousers or the gooners? As for Mancini needing to "sort it out quickly", sort out what. We've lost three times since he took over (twice against Everton (a very well organised side; ask united. They got turned over 3-1 there) and away at Hull, which was a very poor result. We still have 4th place in our own hands heading into April. I'd have taken that back in August.

lee-mcfc said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Pass and Move, Pass and Move. Liverpool always have an option to pass to.

City dont, we play too static. This is a growing trend at city we seem at times to play flowing football, nobody gives another player an option.

That is the difference and that is why Scouse will get 4th.

gets me well angry that after a city player passes the ball everyone stands still...its f**king basics to pass and MOVE.

mancini has slowed the build up down in our attacking play due to the nature of his team set up. At times tere is nothing wrong with this but when we need to go for it he doesnt seem to want to play any different

this is why swp is suffering

simon23 said:
lee-mcfc said:
beach ball;)

our performances have deteriorated since we beat them at the start of the season.....liverpools are getting better at the right time

We've got 24 from 13 since the Sunderland match in December.
Liverpool have got 24 from 13 in the same period.

Our results since December have been the equal
of any of our rivals.

moomba said:
simon23 said:
our performances have deteriorated since we beat them at the start of the season.....liverpools are getting better at the right time

of any of our rivals.

well pointed out moomba,i think people are pushing the panic button to soon

Dippers looking disturbingly good. I bet the twats win all their remaining matches.
Mackens are a study in muppetry, though. Clueless and toilet.

moomba said:
simon23 said:

of any of our rivals.

liverpool were acknowledged as going through a bad patch...so what does that say aobut our performances then??

and like i said...they are improving......we arent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.