Come on Sunderland!!

Dippers 2 Mackens 0.How is it not Dippers 33 Sunderland 0?

lee-mcfc said:
2 more goals and iv won 20quid
I'm a bit worried now! To win £70, i only need them to get 1 more goal. Only 1 more in 55 mins? Hmmm... think i'm screwed!

mcfcliam said:
Pam said:
Dippers looking disturbingly good. I bet the twats win all their remaining matches.
Mackens are a study in muppetry, though. Clueless toilets.

7 points for the Mackems away from home all season says it all.

But what worries me is the dipper run in. Most of their fixtures are against teams that are no better or much worse than the Mackens. We need to win every single game we have left and have done with it.

I'd say the dippers are home and hosed for 4th. The dustbin lids have got a bit giddy as they're 4th at the moment after beating some absolutr dross but they're fucked with their run in. Told my mates months ago Liverpool were the ones to fear!

Whatever the score today all they have done is played well for a change, doesnt mean they are going to storm up the league. They have two less games than us to acrue points, one thing we musnt do is let the pressure get to us and we'll be fine.

Pam said:
mcfcliam said:
7 points for the Mackems away from home all season says it all.

But what worries me is the dipper run in. Most of their fixtures are against teams that are no better or much worse than the Mackens. We need to win every single game we have left and have done with it.

liverpool v chelsea draw
brum v liverpool draw
hull v liverpool poss banana skin
liverpool v fulham poss banana skin

Neil McNab said:
I'd say the dippers are home and hosed for 4th. The dustbin lids have got a bit giddy as they're 4th at the moment after beating some absolutr dross but they're fucked with their run in. Told my mates months ago Liverpool were the ones to fear!

I fear that you are right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.