Come on then. Lets have it!

4th...........our run of draws will end now we set the record, and still not far off 4th place now, can see Spuds/Villa tripping up after new year, Liverpool are the team to beat to get 4th.

r.soleofsalford said:
C_T_I_D said:
Where do you think we will finish this season given the recent run of draws?

Last time most said anywhere between 4th to 6th - has it changed for anyone?

Obviously the managerial situation may change but predict it as if Hughes stayed in charge please.

i said 8th i think. i have no reason to chance that

If we finish 8th this season then you can forget about P45's, I think a firing squad would be more in order.

Citycitytid said:
5/6th and a trip to wembley then great season as far as I'm concerned. Our time will come and I'm fully behind the man in charge.
..........That you sparky?

i said at the start of the season i'd be happy with 6th and anything higher is a bonus and i fully expect us to achieve 6th at the least. Especially if we add a few more faces in january, which i reckon we will, only three at the most but i reckon we'll be in the market for a few players then we'll push on in the new year :)

5th

We'll turn it around and challenge for 4th spot but ultimately fall just short.

CTID_92 said:
i said at the start of the season i'd be happy with 6th and anything higher is a bonus and i fully expect us to achieve 6th at the least. Especially if we add a few more faces in january, which i reckon we will, only three at the most but i reckon we'll be in the market for a few players then we'll push on in the new year :)
What do we do with the ones we have got?

Lucky if we make 8th at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.