Come on then. Lets have it!

I think 6th, even under hughes i think we can finish ahead of villa, sunderland and fulham, with a carling cup final aswell it would make it a good season!

7th.

Which I said way back when the sun was shining and the summers were long. Then I saw our signings and went all giddy and went for a cautious 4th. Then with Liverpool imploding I went for a confident 4th and now I face the final assessment and my friends I will say it clear and state my case of which I'm certain. For what is a fan, what has he got? If he cannot say that 7th is naught? Yes its true that is all I fear, but I stood tall and faced it all and plumped for 7th my way.

5th

Would everyone be happy with 5th if the usual top 4 finished above us?

At start of season thought we might sneak 6th under this idiot but now think will be 10th same as last season so much for improvement

BobKowalski said:
7th.

Which I said way back when the sun was shining and the summers were long. Then I saw our signings and went all giddy and went for a cautious 4th. Then with Liverpool imploding I went for a confident 4th and now I face the final assessment and my friends I will say it clear and state my case of which I'm certain. For what is a fan, what has he got? If he cannot say that 7th is naught? Yes its true that is all I fear, but I stood tall and faced it all and plumped for 7th my way.

Quality :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.