Come on united!

Rag formerly known as Lemon said:
mackenzie said:
You go the match today Lemon?

How do you feel about SAF saying what he did about leaving?
No, I don't anymore

You mean about not leaving or have I missed something?

No. You didn't miss owt.

Just the bit about him clinging on forever. That's a bit scary for Rags I think.

Proof today that players don't hold the same passion ar the supporters. Anyone see Rooney's half hearted hurrah we have scored celebration in his private box. I would have been going fucking mental and probably would have smashed something out of sheer joy. Boring twat.

mackenzie said:
No, I don't anymore

You mean about not leaving or have I missed something?

No. You didn't miss owt.

Just the bit about him clinging on forever. That's a bit scary for Rags I think.
He's won the Premier Leagues 3 times & and a Champions League in the last 3 years, which suggests he's the best man for the job. I'm happy for him to say - it's the owners that need to go.

mackenzie said:
No. You didn't miss owt.

He's won the Premier Leagues 3 times & and a Champions League in the last 3 years, which suggests he's the best man for the job. I'm happy for him to say - it's the owners that need to go.

Not sure about that Lemon.

SAF is not the man he was (even you can see that?). Surely the thought of him hanging on until he can't function any longer is not good.

mackenzie said:
No. You didn't miss owt.

Wtf have the owners got to do with him celebrating ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.