Come on united!

Daviesmcfc

Can't believe I'm saying it, but come on you rags!
I hope they absolutely thrash spurs today!
Are we all behind them?

we could do with them smashing them for 4 or 5 so that their gd gets hit a bit and also fuck their morale

Daviesmcfc said:
Can't believe I'm saying it, but come on you rags!
I hope they absolutely thrash spurs today!
Are we all behind them?

Absolutely not. Spurs to hammer them and us to hammer Arsenal ,Villa , Spurs and WHU. Job done.

You should be ashamed to write such a thread title.

Anyone who doesn't want United to smash Spurs today hates United more than they love CITY.

Bluemoon115 said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Anyone who doesn't want United to smash Spurs today hates United more than they love CITY.
Exactly.
I just don't understand how any City fan could possibly want Spurs to win today.
It seems they would be more content with them missing out on the title than of us finishing 4th.

Daviesmcfc said:

or maybe they think it doesn't matter what united do, it will still be in our hands.

best scenario: spurs beat the rags, ending their title challenge, only to drop points against bolton and lose to us.

that's what I'm hoping for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.