Come the Revolution: These are first for the firing squad

In no order;

Lily Allen
Olly Murs
Jeremy Kyle
Graham off Jeremy Kyle
Anyone from Gogglebox (UK, Ireland version is funnier)
Dr Jeff Alaskan Vet
Ronnie Pickering
Eddie Beef
Robbie Williams
The 434 driver from Gort to Galway
Carragher
Rooney
Extremists of any form

M*******Y/T** S****S (and fans of)
Cheese eaters
Tea drinkers
L***S U****D (and fans of)
Liverpool (and fans of)
Religious bigots (yes, old firm; I'm looking at you)
James Corden
Alan Carr
Katie Hopkins
Piers Morgan
Glenn H(tw)oddle

Lots more (LOTS more), but that'll do for starters.
Assuming then that you were in the company of a stunning, witty and well educated woman at a social gathering ( do ) and she picked up a cheese and pineapple nibbly and seductively placed said item into her mouth, you'd hate her...... ???? God forbid she asks for 2 sugars

Assuming then that you were in the company of a stunning, witty and well educated woman at a social gathering ( do ) and she picked up a cheese and pineapple nibbly and seductively placed said item into her mouth, you'd hate her...... ???? God forbid she asks for 2 sugars
In that scenario, I may have to lower my usual high standards. Life is full of compromises fella. Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself on the altar of decency.

This would never happen. A stunning, witty and we'll educated woman in Ireland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.