Comedy films you dont get

bluemooninho said:
I am with you on Napoleon Dynamite. I just don't get it! I got half way through it and stopped as i hadn't laughed once.

Anchorman is one of my favourites though.

Think it was more the weirdness and surrealism with ND, the character is better than the film but I don't think he would work outside of that mundane setting and intense awkwardness.

Any film with the following in it;
Eddie Murphy (except Trading Places)
Jim Carrey
Ben Stiller
Will Ferrell

Plus Withnail and I (I must have been out of the office when the memo went around proclaiming that film to be funny).

Anchorman here also, i find it awkward and needs you to force yourself a bit to laugh.

Sacha Baron Cohen is as funny as a car crash, ali g was wank, borat was ok but that type of comedy makes me cringe and want to turn over to often.
The others are terrible, Bruno etc.

Night at the museum films, they have comical moments but i would not say that it is a balls out comedy, more a light hearted family film.

Can not believe Mark said the hangover, the first one was the funniest film i had seen in a long long time.

giphy.gif

Funny:

Mike Bassett England manager, Scary movie 3, Shaun of the dead, The other guys, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura, The hangover, Borat, anything with John Candy in it.

Not funny:

Anchorman, Hot fuzz, white chicks, Bridesmaids,

TCIB said:
Anchorman here also, i find it awkward and needs you to force yourself a bit to laugh.

Sacha Baron Cohen is as funny as a car crash, ali g was wank, borat was ok but that type of comedy makes me cringe and want to turn over to often.
The others are terrible, Bruno etc.

Night at the museum films, they have comical moments but i would not say that it is a balls out comedy, more a light hearted family film.

Can not believe Mark said the hangover, the first one was the funniest film i had seen in a long long time.

giphy.gif
Yeah, well; he also said that Airplane isn't funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.