Comedy films you dont get

Funny Dumb and Dumber,Trading Places,Stepbrothers,Blazing Saddles,Way out West

Not funny,anything Monty Python(The return is fuckin embarrassing ),Shaun of the dead,Airplane,Ace ventura and cable guy(Cringeworthy)

Austin Powers movies leave me cold.
Most modern British comedies are dull as dishwasher. I watched a well-received (as they say) Irish comedy called, The Guard, last week. Guess what? It was a chore too.

In fact, it's been yonks since I saw a decent comedy. This is 40 had its moments but it was hardly Duck Soup.
On the other hand TV has some very funny stuff right now. People like Chuck Lorre, Larry David and Steve Coogan are producing really clever comedy and they're not the only ones. (That said, f**k me! A Bafta for Mrs Brown's Boys'? That's just wrong).

Can't believe Shaun of the dead got a mention !. Brilliant film !. Hot fuzz was pretty good as well .

Mines an easy one 'dude, where's my car ' truly truly complete and utter shit !.

Markt85 said:
Not funny :

Anchorman

Hangover

Shaun of the dead

Airplane

Bridesmaids

Scary Movie ( however many they did )

Hot Fuzz

Funny :

Planes Trains & Automobiles

Dumb and Dumber

Austin Powers

Any of those Sacha Baron Cohen films, Borat, Bruno etc

Meet the Parents

thought both list were ok to be fair, scary movie type things are what they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.