Coming Home

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
I am visiting Manchester for 12 days starting next Friday ......staying at a pub in Cheadle called the Governors for the first 6 nights then the Citi Suites behind Manchester Cathedral for the last 6 nights ......isn't that where Pep was staying for a short time ?

Also apparently Manchester has a lot of breweries popping up, I have been told to try the Cloudwater brewery behind Piccadilly train station....any other good ones and decent pubs .....will be trying the Marble Arch for sure .....

I am visiting Manchester for 12 days starting next Friday ......staying at a pub in Cheadle called the Governors for the first 6 nights then the Citi Suites behind Manchester Cathedral for the last 6 nights ......isn't that where Pep was staying for a short time ?

Also apparently Manchester has a lot of breweries popping up, I have been told to try the Cloudwater brewery behind Piccadilly train station....any other good ones and decent pubs .....will be trying the Marble Arch for sure .....
Pep & his family still live in Citi Suites as far as I know. Thru bought an apartment there.

Port st beer house
Fringe
Beermoth
Mackie Mayors ( food & drink outlets )
No57 on Thomas st ( marble beer)
The Castle - Oldham st..
All NQ side of town apart from Beermoth cafe which is near Slaters off market street

The Governos is in Cheadle Hulme.
Check out the Chiverton Tap that is a micro brewery in the village.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The Governors is a reasonable boozer and near some decent places to eat and drink, Bramhall village just down the road. Only 2 mins from Cheadle Hulme train station which is easy way of getting into Manc too.

Go across the road and eat and drink in the church inn, the tap not a bad shout for a beer, no great boozers in Bramhall the bubble room probably the best, lived around here all my life, also short train ride to Alderley and wilmslow both a better night out and if your lucky you might meet me :-)

Wave bar.
Bottom of Oldham St.
Classy if you can afford it.
Wife will love it.
Enjoy.

John millington in Cheadle hulme is decent, also get into Cheadle, loads of decent boozers and restaurants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.