Coming in & going out this summer

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libero.pe%2Fmanchester-city-confirmo-su-interes-por-rafael-guardera-2013-03-17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 2013-03-17</a>

City in talks to sign 19-year-old Rafael Guarderas from Club Universitario de Deportes. He is a deep-lying midfielder according to Wiki and would presumably go into the EDS system as he isn't a regular first teamer yet in Peru.

I can't remember ever feeling so excited about a summer break as I do now about the coming one. I hope we'll see some serious squad building with a lot of outs and ins.

Don't get too carried away.

There won't be nearly as many coming in and going out as some are predicting for many obvious reasons.

Those whose contracts are due to expire such as Kolo ,RSC and Bridge and a few of the academy as is always the case is a given but beyond that nothing strikes as a given either coming or going.

I would think that Tevez will leave to go back to Argentina unless we can extend his current contract which is doubtful and maybe Lescott and Barry but beyond that I wouldn't put any money on anybody else going.

mancity1 said:
Don't get too carried away.

There won't be nearly as many coming in and going out as some are predicting for many obvious reasons.

Those whose contracts are due to expire such as Kolo ,RSC and Bridge and a few of the academy as is always the case is a given but beyond that nothing strikes as a given either coming or going.

I would think that Tevez will leave to go back to Argentina unless we can extend his current contract which is doubtful and maybe Lescott and Barry but beyond that I wouldn't put any money on anybody else going.

It's not so much the quantity of transfers I'm looking forward to, nor do I expect to see any Football manager like dealings. But our club and squad atm stands at a a crossroad and how we choose to go on from here will have a huge impact on us, not just for now but for the foreseeable future. The transfer activity will clearly show us just how Txiki and our owner wants the club to play next season.
We will, I hope, see the design of our squad move on into the next level, and I'm not sure it will be like what we have seen so far from Mancini, with the most narrow and slow system I have ever witnessed from a side with such great layers available. Will Mancini accept a new system, will he still be here? Will the players we sell and buy be up to Roberto or dictated by Txiki? What have we, if anything, learned this year as far as signings go?
These questions make this summer and t-window extremely interesting to me.

As always getting a player like Yaya on a new contract will be the first priority but hopefully that will be done before the seasons end.

Cant see many big name signings this Summer. I think if City do bring in a Falcao they will add 2 young players but in my opinion we will see Nasri, Lescott, Kolo and possibly Tevez leave with someone like Jovetic and another similar value player then 3 younger players whom City have identified as future stars.

Matt the Giant said:
I can't remember ever feeling so excited about a summer break as I do now about the coming one. I hope we'll see some serious squad building with a lot of outs and ins.
Yeah, I'm the same. Don't think we'll get rid of nearly as many as have been touted but should be at least 4 or 5 arrivals.

Varese will utilise their right to buy Luca Scapuzzi from us this summer according to their director of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.