Commanding Centre Half

Kompany, Toure, Lescott and Boateng are very strong

We don't need any more central defenders

kp789 said:
Marvin said:

Boyata,Richards and Ned can all play there too if needed, so 7 players who can play centre back

As I mentioned I think Boyata will be in the first team this time next year. But Richards is a piss poor right back and an even worse Centre Back and will hopefully be sold whereas Nedum isn't up to it unfortunately.

Marvin said:

completely agree with this and not at all worried about or center half's!

S.E.H said:
kp789 said:
Boyata,Richards and Ned can all play there too if needed, so 7 players who can play centre back

As I mentioned I think Boyata will be in the first team this time next year. But Richards is a piss poor right back and an even worse Centre Back and will hopefully be sold whereas Nedum isn't up to it unfortunately.
I bet you weren't slating Richards when he first burst on to the scene

Marvin said:
S.E.H said:

Correct I wasn't, in fact I thought he'd go onto great things with both City and England. IMO however, moving to Centre Back was the worst decision Pearce and Sven could make. It ballsed up his development and on top of that his ego expanded to ridiculous levels, mainly because of the over hyping by City fans.

Marvin said:

Disagree mate. All good players, but top class - I'm not so sure.....

I dont think that this is a problem at all. We have 3 center backs in Kolo, Lecott and Kompany who are all very good players (IMO Kompany has the potential to be better still). Also we now have Boateng, plus Richards, Onouha and Boyata depending on possible transfers of course.

Marvin said:
S.E.H said:

to be fair he hasn't really progressed as much as he should of has he?

maybe we can look at sven for this by sticking him at center half and hindering progression?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.