Community/Charity shield tickets request

If anyone comes down to wembley with a spare ticket i'm after at least one.
moved down to london so could meet anywhere, mobile number is 07412017035.

thanks, bri.

1x spare behind the net 133 £35.

Pm if interested can meet worsley/walkden/swinton area

morning all,
sunderland fan in peace.

looking to try and get hold of 4 tickets for the community shield on sunday. tickets are only available through the playing clubs.

ive signed up to the city membership scheme but you need loyalty points to buy the tickets.

is there any chance I could use someones membership on this forum to buy the tickets?

any help would be appreciated

Hi,
I have four tickets available if anyone is interested due to family commitments for the community shield. They are in pairs 2 x adults together and 1 x adult 1 x child together all in block 543. The tickets are £25 adult and £15 child so a total of £90 but i'm willing to take £70 for all four. If interested please email me with your contact details at themonkeymansion@msn.com

still got one behind the net 133.
just want face value been let down and need to get rid!
£35

hi all i am after 3 adult tickets for the CS. i live on the isle of wight so i am not a member (i only get to go once a year when city play down south). if anybody has access to tickets & isnt going then i would really appreciate it if you would sell them to me!

I rang the club and they asked me to call tomorrow morning. Did not seem very convincing, its meant to be a 24 hour line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.