Community/Charity shield tickets request

looking for 3 tickets preferebly 1 adult and 2 kids but 3 adult tickets is fine , will pay good money , only got 1700 points so not sure wether the criteria will reach that

Hey All,
Long time reader first time poster, worth it for a chance to go to this game though. Only chasing one ticket. Hope you can help me out. Cheers

edit: bought a blue membership with ticket priority and got a ticket no worries, thanks for the offers though guys

One adult and one junior required here please. I've got 3000 points but sadly no longer a season ticket holder and I've got a 6yr old son who doesn't understand why I can't get tickets...

Mate and son both season ticket holders and got tickets, looking for 2 for his wife and daughter, it's his birthday, booked hotel for weekend and would like to go to game as a family

Cheers

Morning All,

Ticket available for Charity shield due to the fact i'm stuck on the other side of the world! Made it back for both wembley's last year and can't justify the airfare again :(

Seat is West-Level 1-127

Also my season ticket is available for the Swansea game

Colin Bell Level 1 Row AA

Pm for Details

Cheers

2 x Charity Shield tickets going spare sat together. Obviously face value.

PM for details (ideally someone in the Manchester area for local pick-up)

Cheers

Brad<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm --<br /><br />
thebrad said:
2 x Charity Shield tickets going spare sat together. Obviously face value.

PM for details (ideally someone in the Manchester area for local pick-up)

Cheers

Brad

Pretty much sold now

Cheers

Baker Boy said:
One adult and one junior required here please. I've got 3000 points but sadly no longer a season ticket holder and I've got a 6yr old son who doesn't understand why I can't get tickets...

Hi BB,
I'm not using my ticket 1 Adult. If it's any use give me a call I have just offerd it to Richie on the post above yours too tho (via PM) but if he's sorted out or doesn't call me this morning you can have it. Problem is that I go to Spain in the morning so this will have to be sorted today. 0784 1120369

Hi folks i have a £45 ticket for sale but want what it cost me from city back which is £53.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm --<br /><br />£45 any takers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.