Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

What are sales like? none of me and my mates are going for various different reasons and we go to as many aways/euro aways and as we can and all previous wembley trips, but for this we all have just not bothered, some financial, some booked holidays instead, some just cannot be arsed.

For me the sunday kick off I have had enough of doing for a friendly, the opposition and expense of a trip to london after summer has had me swerve it this year.
I bought a couple earlier and lower tier there aren’t too many left, although not sure if some blocks are sold out or have never been on sale. So it’s difficult to say really?

Completely ridiculous fixture, why don't they play it at the Swamp so the Mancs and Scousers can save some money?
Is it cheaper to fly to Manchester from Norway rather than London. Only way scousers will save money

I bought a couple earlier and lower tier there aren’t too many left, although not sure if some blocks are sold out or have never been on sale. So it’s difficult to say really?

Sold about 21k.
Blocks 527 to 536 not released that’s 7500.
Lower 1500 left
Upper 220 left
Good effort.
Will be watching this in Arthur’s City Bar in Lanzarote

Sold about 21k.
Lower 1500 left
Upper 220 left
Good effort.
That is a good effort and 2 weeks to go, with plenty getting paid from now to end of month...good chance we will take 25k which would be more than I thought by a distance.

That is a good effort and 2 weeks to go, with plenty getting paid from now to end of month...good chance we will take 25k which would be more than I thought by a distance.

We might sell out to be honest if those figures are correct. 8k In 2 weeks is possible.

Sold about 21k.
Lower 1500 left
Upper 220 left
Good effort.

So will I booked Sunday lunch too Lanza blues !! Not got a great record when I watch a game in Arthur’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.