Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Think most who will go have bought now.

And for the record, playing a friendly at Wembley (after we've been there 3 times in the past 5 months) and expecting 30k to go down again is utter madness.

A big push by Daz Clark’s Faecebook page put about an extra 5k on our following for last year’s Community Shield and I’m expecting we will take 25k to Wembley.

Hopefully, all those whingeing about changes to the away tickets process will turn up, for starters.

Last edited:
A big push by Daz Clark’s Faecebook page our about an extra 5k on our following for last year’s Community Shield and I’m expecting we will take 25k to Wembley.

Hopefully, all those whingeing about changes to the away tickets process will turn up, for starters.

I hope so.

By madness, I meant from the authorities making us play shitty semis at Wembley - and the media calling us out on it, rather than the idea of us selling out itself.

Has anyone got a login I can use for Wembley for 2 friends coming over from the states! I’m maxed out now bought all I can for family !

Has anyone got a login I can use for Wembley for 2 friends coming over from the states! I’m maxed out now bought all I can for family !

Sure loads have but don't want to get band selling to Liverpool fans - no offense but first post and that.

Sure loads have but don't want to get band selling to Liverpool fans - no offense but first post and that.
No problem mate I thought I’d try my luck I don’t post on here but was last chance saloon after the ticket office gave me no hope of extras!

Not doing this which is a rarity for me. Had a choice of either this one or West Ham the following week and I'd sooner do the West Ham game. It's nothing to do with the opposition either - I know some are predicting a bit of trouble, but I didn't have any issues with Liverpool fans when we played them in the League Cup Final in 2016 and I'm sure most fans will be well behaved this time round. No, it's just the sheer number of Wembley trips and if one has to give it has to be the Community Shield for me. In any case, if money wasn't an issue and I could afford this one as well as West Ham, I'd still swerve it and go to Edgbaston for Day 4 of the Ashes test instead.

By sounds of it Liverpool still have around 7000 unsold but their criteria hasn’t been relaxed too much yet. Still on ST and Members with a lot of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.