Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Anyone planning on going via train on West Coast line between preston/Wigan/Warrington and London may want to check the route as engineering works.

Only 49 tickets left in the blocks that have been released now. Surprised they haven’t opened other block/blocks.

Much better than I expected and decent take up from non ST holders.

Last edited:
stupidly cannot get tickets together online, surely when someone left the operation for the weekend they could have thought, we may sell a few tickets, so lets open a few more blocks to ensure we get some sales. Totally amateur

stupidly cannot get tickets together online, surely when someone left the operation for the weekend they could have thought, we may sell a few tickets, so lets open a few more blocks to ensure we get some sales. Totally amateur

I think it will sell out or get very close to.

Block 535 has just sold out and that was opened yesterday, I imagine they will open the next block or two in next few hours

You have to say, top effort by our fans to sell out everything on offer...…………..impressive
Yes, absolutely.
Now the club need to quickly open up the other blocks for sale.
I know loads who intend to purchase this week.
As expected, we are all getting the buzz again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.