Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

I remember when we played United in a pre-season friendly when Guardiola and Mourinho first took over, and some people were convinced that they would set out to injury our players. It was nonsense then, and it’s nonsense now. Looking forward to seeing a good game between two very good teams.

Pep wouldn't alow it ric. He's a winner

This isnt going to be a friendly on or off the pitch , their fans hate us with a passion we have taken the Rags mantle as their arch rivals , and Klopp will be going all out to make a statement for the season , really looking forward to this game because if the "best front three in the world" do play , they will not be anywhere near match fit . We will annihilate them even accounting for our seven missing players.

Right so we turn up as fans, but they dont

If it means not been kicked off the park risking injury to key players then yes in my opinion.

Liverpool know if we are at full capacity they can not get near us. We will have about 4 players with targets on their backs.

This is not a friendly to Liverpool

If it means not been kicked off the park risking injury to key players then yes in my opinion.

Liverpool know if we are at full capacity they can not get near us. We will have about 4 players with targets on their backs.

But if they go all out and get well beaten then that’s a bad way for them to start the season. Whereas if they adopt the Chelsea approach, make it clear that it’s just the final preparation for the season and take it fairly easy, then they can shrug off a defeat

There are plenty of teams dirtier than Liverpool. At their best, they play aggressive just the same as us to win the ball back quickly, but they are no dirtier than anyone else. It’s just a thing that fans throw around about their rivals, but it’s rarely true.

Klopp has just said he doesn’t understand why this is called a pre-season friendly. To him, it’s a final.

First Mane saying Afcon bigger than CL, now Klopp legitimising our quadruple.
It’s a semi friendly. Not really one thing or the other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.