Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

So we all know the press are going to bill this game a champions of england versus champions of europe. No you c**ts its the champions of england versus the FA cup winners so as we won both the scousers are only there by
default.
Here by default
Here by default
You scouse b******s
Your here by default

So we all know the press are going to bill this game a champions of england versus champions of europe. No you c**ts its the champions of england versus the FA cup winners so as we won both the scousers are only there by
default.
Here by default
Here by default
You scouse b******s
Your here by default

i know for a fact ?? liverpool would swap right now to be the English champions over champions league winners

don't let them fool anybody that it was not there number one target last season (premier league winners) its like the holy grail to them and to everybody else in england, its the pride of football to be champion of your country, also 30 years of hurt & pain and so many tears and candles burnt that it means the world to them if they could be champions of england again

forget being so close and getting 97 point and how unlucky is that BOLLOCKS ??? you ended up 2nd all that means is 2nd or 17th MANCHESTER CITY ARE RETAINING CHAMPIONS

“ You Scouse bastards....you’re here cos of us “

Btw the Yoko fans had some good songs & moves today....I hope the 1894 guys were watching.

Time to raise your game ??

“ You Scouse bastards....you’re here cos of us “

Btw the Yoko fans had some good songs & moves today....I hope the 1894 guys were watching.

Time to raise your game ??
We have to be there first, or any comment regarding Liverpool fans is going to be rather easy to respond to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.