Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Hello worsleyweb

Mine was a general observation as I said. I also said in an earlier post that these were times to enjoy not endure. There is no desire on my part for spats. I will also ignore some of the emotive language you have used, which is misleading and unecessary.

Just having looked at the Forum Rules, they state - "Bluemoon is here for your enjoyment...Don't post for the sake of it, just to boost your post count. It's about quality, not quantity."

In my view, many posters would benefit from taking a step back and looking at some of the stuff on here. A lot of posts takes no one further forwards, are inaccurate, not informative or enlightening and are time wasting.

In this comparatively short thread alone there has been (a) misinformation about the date /day of the Community Shield causing a host of wasted and confusing posts; (b) a few comments not backed up with any reasons which just cause others to respond ask simple questions such as Why? only to be ignored or abused for having the temerity to seek clarification; and (c) others scoring points, which, yes, now includes you boasting about your thousands of posts. You are not alone.

My only motivation is that this forum becomes a go to source for accurate, timely, high quality debate and information exchange, laced with good humour.

As you have raised it, though your pointed rebuke has no real relevance, I have often read parts of Bluemoon Forum and contributed occasionally. Quite a lot seem to like some of things I have said.

Incidentally my first City match was 55 years ago and I have attended regularly for 50 years home and away though I make no special claims. One snippet though is that I had the first Junior standing season ticket for The Kippax. My Dad wrote to Bernard suggesting this be introduced. He loved the idea and, being Bernard, had an adult season booklet sent to me with Junior stamped across the pages for the remainder of the season. I still have the letter from Bernard.

Up the Blues.

Fucking hell mate that’s too formal for me on a Friday tea time after a long week. I have enough tellings off from the wife. I come in here to relax and have the crack. I am quite a simple man - I will keep it as simple as this. I said I didn’t fancy Wembley, someone asked why, I listed why, you and gorton started going on about negativey. Those who I have had spats with on here will vouch that I am very supportive of the club and generally quite positive.

Your post is very elequent and I don’t wnag a spat with you! Enjoy Wembley if you go! I am on holiday anyway so will be watching on tv.

Welcome on board to the madhouse anyway.

Nice story about Bernard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you go away you tedious person ; )
Ha,ha, El Apache is back from over the hills, telling us again that he's not going having suggested a boycott even before the date/ time was announced. It's now Friday night. Enjoy. C'mon City, here's to lifting the Shield in August.

Booked the Travelodge at stonebridge £27 only one stop away from Wembley, we've stayed there a couple of times it does the job

Hello worsleyweb

Mine was a general observation as I said. I also said in an earlier post that these were times to enjoy not endure. There is no desire on my part for spats. I will also ignore some of the emotive language you have used, which is misleading and unecessary.

Just having looked at the Forum Rules, they state - "Bluemoon is here for your enjoyment...Don't post for the sake of it, just to boost your post count. It's about quality, not quantity."

In my view, many posters would benefit from taking a step back and looking at some of the stuff on here. A lot of posts takes no one further forwards, are inaccurate, not informative or enlightening and are time wasting.

In this comparatively short thread alone there has been (a) misinformation about the date /day of the Community Shield causing a host of wasted and confusing posts; (b) a few comments not backed up with any reasons which just cause others to respond ask simple questions such as Why? only to be ignored or abused for having the temerity to seek clarification; and (c) others scoring points, which, yes, now includes you boasting about your thousands of posts. You are not alone.

My only motivation is that this forum becomes a go to source for accurate, timely, high quality debate and information exchange, laced with good humour.

As you have raised it, though your pointed rebuke has no real relevance, I have often read parts of Bluemoon Forum and contributed occasionally. Quite a lot seem to like some of things I have said.

Incidentally my first City match was 55 years ago and I have attended regularly for 50 years home and away though I make no special claims. One snippet though is that I had the first Junior standing season ticket for The Kippax. My Dad wrote to Bernard suggesting this be introduced. He loved the idea and, being Bernard, had an adult season booklet sent to me with Junior stamped across the pages for the remainder of the season. I still have the letter from Bernard.

Up the Blues.
Rag.

You could not be wider off the mark.
You seem to like being insulting. Calling karen7 "clueless" on another thread when karen7`s post was accurate.
Anyway, here`s to lifting the Shield on 04/08 against the money laundering shirt wearers.

You could not be wider off the mark.
You seem to like being insulting. Calling karen7 "clueless" on another thread when karen7`s post was accurate.
Anyway, here`s to lifting the Shield on 04/08 against the money laundering shirt wearers.
I'm pretty sure @karen7 'got' my post, and it's pretty par for the course on here to call long term Blues a "Rag".

Unless you're doing a Clarkie, but I get the impression you're one of those serious types.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.