Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo still cancelled thank fuck.

Thought Philips might get the nod though.

Surprised to see Eddie start.

Overall a stronger side than I expected.

Let’s hammer these swamp dwellling cunts.
Perhaps this is a sign there is a move in the works for Phillips?

And Pep has confirmed both Eddie and Stefan are staying this season, so not that surprising he is starting, I don’t think.

Can’t even be bothered walking down to my local, such is my apathy for the result. Looking forward to watching the guys back at it but don’t give two shits about it as a spectacle.
Please don’t I don’t think the locals could handle your excitement today:)

That’s the spirit! Haha
Ha, glad to have footy back but the thought of enduring the bellend rags in my local does nothing for me today! First one I bumped into for while the other day immediately gave it the “you’ll beat us 6-0” line, default now for them to downplay as they know how shite they are.

Perhaps this is a sign there is a move in the works for Phillips?

And Pep has confirmed both Eddie and Stefan are staying this season, so not that surprising he is starting, I don’t think.

Yeah don’t want another Sane situation and having Philips break his leg haha

Stronger side than expected but still won't be enough. United should be comfortable winners today.
The art of the true Clarkie is that it must be both subtle, deceptive and challenging.

I’ve got to say we’re setting a very low bar these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.