Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAtee needs more game time and looks promising
I have been banging on for some time about him being the closest thing our Academy has produced to El Mago to date and would love for him to get a season in the senior squad to see if he can do a job in Bernardo’s place when needed.

I am not sure that will happen this season, though.

I have been banging on for some time about him being the closest thing our Academy has produced to El Mago to date and would love for him to get a season in the senior squad to see if he can do a job in Bernardo’s place when needed.
Spot on every time I see play he reminds me certain david

The Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially that lot from the other side of the ship canal Trafford United with all their Southern softy fans.
Especially the stupid, know nowt media who wouldn't know a good team if we scored 10 against the opposition and would still write something negative about us anyway.
Especially the biased, warped whistle blowing fools from officialdom. Don't they know yet who we are? Don't they realise that we are the 4 in a row Champions, don't they know that we are: THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Welcome back City, lets get with it and show the world we can do it again. :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially that lot from the other side of the ship canal Trafford United with all their Southern softy fans.
Especially the stupid, know nowt media who wouldn't know a good team if we scored 10 against the opposition and would still write something negative about us anyway.
Especially the biased, warped whistle blowing fools from officialdom. Don't they know yet who we are? Don't they realise that we are the 4 in a row Champions, don't they know that we are: THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Welcome back City, lets get with it and show the world we can do it again. :-)
John Stones approves this message

Not a bad line up. Don't give a toss about the performance, a nice win will suffice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.