Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I daft to be getting excited for the new season. It begins on Saturday don't you know!!! ;-) I've just set my video to record the match, even though I'll be watching it as well. Daft or what?
The lads are back, they are going to show 'em, show 'em all. Five in a row on the way lads and lasses.

Enjoy the season, enjoy the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD......wow, my keyboard still can't type that in lower case. Sorry Mr @jimharri I tried honestly. ;-)

Am I daft to be getting excited for the new season. It begins on Saturday don't you know!!! ;-) I've just set my video to record the match, even though I'll be watching it as well. Daft or what?
The lads are back, they are going to show 'em, show 'em all. Five in a row on the way lads and lasses.

Enjoy the season, enjoy the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD......wow, my keyboard still can't type that in lower case. Sorry Mr @jimharri I tried honestly. ;-)
I believe you. Indeed, there's quite a few on here who've pm'ed me to say you're a very trying type of person. Or something like that, anyway.

Very much doubt that Rodri, Walker and Stones will feature but Foden might just start from the bench alongside our new Brazilian signing.
I was meaning at Chelsea not at the coming weekend. As I said I’d be really surprised if Rodri didn’t start at Chelsea

Is it worth watching, given John won’t be there?

Is it worth watching, given John won’t be there?
It won't be the same obviously, I won't be as excited but hey, this is the Boys in Blue back for the new season. I need to be cheering and shouting at the Trafford players to get their horrible hands off our players and the refs to be fair...... I do fully understand that the latter request will never be upheld but one can live in hope.

City are back. John will be back soon. *fingers tightly crossed* :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.