Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you receive it? I'm still waiting for city to sende tye mythical email reply that supporter services claim they are going to do. When I contacted again they just said they are waiting to hear what they can do and will be in touch via email and I'm to wait, I've waited an extra 48 hours now et ghey keep jusy sayi g that. Not even an answer of what time the Wembley ticket office opens if I was meant to go there, but also am I getting the print at home or not.... I feel they think they can email five minutes before kick off and that be ok....
This is not a solution for Saturday but if the club is definitely stopping PAH then maybe you will have to consider buying a NFC enabled phone. You don't have to use all the features due to the health issues you have mentioned but having tickets in your wallet is a very simple process. I would be happy to talk you through it if needed.

This is not a solution for Saturday but if the club is definitely stopping PAH then maybe you will have to consider buying a NFC enabled phone. You don't have to use all the features due to the health issues you have mentioned but having tickets in your wallet is a very simple process. I would be happy to talk you through it if needed.
Thank you, it's just I drop my basic phone about every time I hold it, and can't grip to swipe at bigger proper smart phones. touch screens are a he'll with my numbing fingers. Which is why I've never been able to make the switch, I would drop it into concrete and break it within a week, and my fingers wouldn't be able to properly access it. As well as the stress factor id feel. Long-term I don't know the, answef, city still do a plastic season card for now, but did prints for kids fanzone and wembkey. I use a big desktop computer for typing and still make a mess of it at times. I was holong my condition would slow!y improve, but it's going the other way inxtead.
just letting it get to me that with 48hours to find still have no idea how I'm getting the match tickets I paid for.
Thanks tho, night

Thank you, it's just I drop my basic phone about every time I hold it, and can't grip to swipe at bigger proper smart phones. touch screens are a he'll with my numbing fingers. Which is why I've never been able to make the switch, I would drop it into concrete and break it within a week, and my fingers wouldn't be able to properly access it. As well as the stress factor id feel. Long-term I don't know the, answef, city still do a plastic season card for now, but did prints for kids fanzone and wembkey. I use a big desktop computer for typing and still make a mess of it at times. I was holong my condition would slow!y improve, but it's going the other way inxtead.
just letting it get to me that with 48hours to find still have no idea how I'm getting the match tickets I paid for.
Thanks tho, night
Wishing you good luck sorting it out @kippaxkid74.
Hope you have a great day at Wembley mate!

Did you receive it? I'm still waiting for city to sende tye mythical email reply that supporter services claim they are going to do. When I contacted again they just said they are waiting to hear what they can do and will be in touch via email and I'm to wait, I've waited an extra 48 hours now et ghey keep jusy sayi g that. Not even an answer of what time the Wembley ticket office opens if I was meant to go there, but also am I getting the print at home or not.... I feel they think they can email five minutes before kick off and that be ok....
I feel you frustration
At 2pm today I emailed access@mancity.com saying I haven't received the email from the FA.
They replied very quickly saying that the FA are running behind a bit and I should receive my email by 5pm.
At 5.40pm I emailed access@mancity.com again to inform them I've still not received any email.
Obviously they would of finished for the day so I've not had a reply yet.
I believe it's the FA delaying things but my point of contact is City.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow. CTID

Thanks tho, night
Hope it gets sorted for you KK

I reckon the scum will go strong for this (as in as strong as they can) and we definitely won’t (as Pep rightly never does) so a win would be a nice brucie bonus

Where will blues be prior to the game in London, is Marleybone or Baker Street the best bet?

Kippax kid
After phoning city up this morning I now have received a email from City ( not the FA ) with all 3 PAH Tickets attached. Feel free to quote my results.
Hope you get yours.
Wembley Wembley

The club are not stopping PAH Tickets it's was the FA who wanted to stop them Am guessing so fans couldn't print loads of the same Tickets to get through the improved outside security checks.After the disgraceful scenes at the England game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.