Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippax kid
After phoning city up this morning I now have received a email from City ( not the FA ) with all 3 PAH Tickets attached. Feel free to quote my results.
Hope you get yours.
Wembley Wembley

I got an email this morning telling me kniw, and retailing how to get to the Wembley ticket officd.

I've just fired back and email quoting yiu. But I think they're stalling as they know I'm travelling to London 8am tomorrow for a weekend with my son and partner, so today is The last time I can print. So all they need to do is now ignore me and I'll ha e no option but to try to get to the ticket office and have stress and sorry and probkems.

The club are not stopping PAH Tickets it's was the FA who wanted to stop them Am guessing so fans couldn't print loads of the same Tickets to get through the improved outside security checks.After the disgraceful scenes at the England game.

City did tell me they're no longer doing any pah either next season eitger. Including the kids fanzone. No reply from them to how am I meant to get my sion into there then.

If you loaded your ticket on to a wallet, can you still pass your email ticket on to someone and would it work or would I had to phone city for charity shield and I would remove the one on the wallet.

If you loaded your ticket on to a wallet, can you still pass your email ticket on to someone and would it work or would I had to phone city for charity shield and I would remove the one on the wallet.
Remove it from your wallet and send the original email to the other person.
It won't download for the other person if you don't remove it from your wallet.

Remove it from your wallet and send the original email to the other person.
It won't download for the other person if you don't remove it from your wallet.
Will this work have you tried it before, I will try it tomorrow thank you chappie.

I got an email this morning telling me kniw, and retailing how to get to the Wembley ticket officd.

I've just fired back and email quoting yiu. But I think they're stalling as they know I'm travelling to London 8am tomorrow for a weekend with my son and partner, so today is The last time I can print. So all they need to do is now ignore me and I'll ha e no option but to try to get to the ticket office and have stress and sorry and probkems.

City did tell me they're no longer doing any pah either next season eitger. Including the kids fanzone. No reply from them to how am I meant to get my sion into there then.
My communications have always been with the access@gmail.com team there's only 3 people on the team.so they take ownership.And have been very helpful in my case. CTID

Suspect we’ll see a similar line-up to the last friendly against Chelsea, although the Bert in me wants us to go stronger just because it’s them.

Guess we need to give some of the returning senior pros some game time too to get them sharper for the start of the season, so something like this would do:

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Akanji/Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Bernardo/De Bruyne/Nunes
McAtee
Grealish
Bobb
Haaland

My communications have always been with the access@gmail.com team there's only 3 people on the team.so they take ownership.And have been very helpful in my case. CTID

Yeah the normal city email eddy had been the initial cobtavt, but surprisingly it was the access team access@mancity.com that wrote this morning telling me to go to the ticket iffice. I wrote back with your info, and by teatime yes I got print at homes sent! So all fine. But it was with a polite warning that they really are being totally phased out, so this time nexy year not sure. But at least sorted now. shouldn't be this hard though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.