Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a bit early, but does anyone know who we will be playing in next seasons curtain raiser. I want to introduce my young grandson to the treble champions, but not if it’s against the rags.
Cheers in advance
Although the League Cup is classed as a major trophy for last season and for last season only, a team that won even less than United will be competing against us in the Charity Community Shield.

Although the League Cup is classed as a major trophy for last season and for last season only, a team that won even less than United will be competing against us in the Charity Community Shield.
Good point.

IMO we should be playing united instead of Arsenal. I'd have the order as follows...
  1. PL Winner v FA Cup Winner or if the same club ...
  2. League Cup Winner v FA Cup Winner or if the same club ...
  3. PL Winner v League Cup Winner or if the same club ...
  4. PL Winner v Championship Winner

Good point.

IMO we should be playing united instead of Arsenal. I'd have the order as follows...
I like the sound of option 4 - a chance to 'welcome' them to the Prem.

A man with similar thought processes to me !

Had a similar long weekend a few years back when the GBBF coincided with the first match of the season which was West Ham away.
With the match being a 12:30 kick off, we retired to the craft beer crawl in the Bermondsey railway arches post match

Good point.

Scrapping it would be easier. A money making con.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.