Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort mate.But it’s falling on deaf ears. If you want to go, have a nice day. As for Pep and the players, they will know about the boycott long before they get to Wembley.

Enough is enough. After UEFA took the piss out of City fans in Istanbul and at the stadium, we‘ve had enough. What the FA have just announced is rubbing salt into an open UEFA wound.

Absolutely this. But the post prior is why a boycott will never work!

We need enough of us to get behind the boycott so that Pep and the boys understand the situation, instead of them thinking we’re just not bothering turning up. The relationship between players and fans is at an all time high in my opinion and this is the perfect time for the fans to make a statement whilst the players understand.

I'm all for a boycott. That's 4 of us not going in our family. So typical of the FA.

When the TV companies asked for a 5.30 kick off on a Sunday who was it at the FA who thought that would be a good idea ?

I think I could just about do it on the train if the game finishes on time, there are no issues getting out of Wembley and the Underground is working properly. That’s a lot of ifs and I’m not sure I want to take the chance.

If there is a mass boycott by City fans maybe someone will finally get the message.

Ill be watching in greece in a pair of flip flops and a mythos so its doesnt matter but no way on earth would i do that shlepp.

I sincerely hope there is some sort of proper boycott arranged.

You lads n lasses that do go every game , bite the bullet on this one, solidarity with your blue brothers

I so badly want to boycott but it is one of the rare occasions I will be able to go with our son and Grandson.

Blackpool fans organised a boycott of there play off final, think it was Exeter, in protest at the hated Oyston regime. Mixed result at best enough joined in to deny Blackpool the huge level of support they should of had, but enough attended to stop it being an effective statement.My mate a fan of more than 55 years standing went even though he had made himself miserable boycotting home games and watching them away. As well as the fans boycotting Pep should play the development squad that would piss the FA and Sky right off.

Absolutely this. But the post prior is why a boycott will never work!

We need enough of us to get behind the boycott so that Pep and the boys understand the situation, instead of them thinking we’re just not bothering turning up. The relationship between players and fans is at an all time high in my opinion and this is the perfect time for the fans to make a statement whilst the players understand.
Having an enormous following in Greece for the Super Cup would reinforce that the Community Shield was boycotted

Arsenal won fuck all, they shouldn't be allowed to play in this game. Same when we played the dippers a few years back.

Pains me to say it but it should be against the rags as they won the league cup IMO.

When the TV companies asked for a 5.30 kick off on a Sunday who was it at the FA who thought that would be a good idea ?

I think I could just about do it on the train if the game finishes on time, there are no issues getting out of Wembley and the Underground is working properly. That’s a lot of ifs and I’m not sure I want to take the chance.

If there is a mass boycott by City fans maybe someone will finally get the message.

Trains run later on a Sunday than they do Saturdays. Normally about 10pm the last one, so you’d have a good two hours to make your way back to Euston even if it went to penalties.

It's no surprise the day and kick-off time.
It's no surprise the venue.
I will be surprised if the trains are running to schedule.
Us football fans are treated like shite. But we support our team and follow them everywhere. CTID
It will be lunchtime in the U.S. no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.