Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously the club won’t support a boycott but they could just sell upper tier tickets or lower tier tickets on the camera side of the ground

The most horrible time in my lifetime of watching City was during covid. Even now I can't bear to watch videos of us from then with no fans in the ground.

I think the football money men are aware of that as well. Empty seats lessons their product. It looks shite on telly and yer gambling mafia at half time won't be happy.

That's why I think the boycott could have an impact. Big fck off empty areas will look terrible to the FA, ITV and City. And maybe, just maybe they might think that 'putting fans first' might have been right approach after all.

The thing that no one seems to have considered when they’re asking the club to show signs of support, is how exactly the date of the game was reached?

Whatever you think of the FA, I can’t imagine that they give a shit if it’s on a Saturday or a Sunday, assuming there’s nothing on at Wembley on the 5th.

It’s well known now that the TV companies prefer a late as possible kick off. But again, if anything I think they’d probably either not care or even prefer Saturday.

So who does that leave out of those who might have had a say?

The most horrible time in my lifetime of watching City was during covid. Even now I can't bear to watch videos of us from then with no fans in the ground.

I think the football money men are aware of that as well. Empty seats lessons their product. It looks shite on telly and yer gambling mafia at half time won't be happy.

That's why I think the boycott could have an impact. Big fck off empty areas will look terrible to the FA, ITV and City. And maybe, just maybe they might think that 'putting fans first' might have been right approach after all.

There’s been big fuck off empty areas at all City’s Charity Shields at Wembley and nobody seemed to care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.