Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we think will be achieved by boycotting this game? The Fa, premiere league and TV companies will all suddenly realise that we have had enough and change their ways? It's an empty gesture that will have zero impact.
I get the need to save money, I understand and agree that we need to be heard and taken into account, but this will do fuck all. Lets not pretend this is a grand gesture, when in truth a lot wouldn't have bothered anyway.

May as well just give up then and accept ridiculous kick off times, awful pricing and the complete disregard for ordinary football fans

We all know the FA are not fit for purpose at the moment......... however, considering we get enough shit getting "Emptihad" thrown at us, although obviously untrue, the Charity/Community/whatever shield at Wembley is a big game no matter what some people on here may think.
Imagine the additional shit if thousands of fans boycotted the match turning it into Emptihad South, what impression would that show to the club, other fanbases, the press etc.
Ps I live in Greece so won't be there anyway, but I'll be watching it in my usual bar and will be interested to see how this pans out, and how the Media shower spin it should it happen.

Why do you care so much about what other fans think?

A friendly match which kicked off at 5:15 at Wembley Stadium, what does that tell you?

Tells me that 20 odd thousand fans from each club for a friendly is a pretty respectable turn out.

But that wasn’t really what I was replying to.

Fuck them cockney wankers, never forget the league game against this lot in 2018 after City beat em in the League Cup, there was about 25k in The Emirates with the away end packed to the rafters with blues, imagine boycotting a home game because you’re team aren’t playing well, that’s Arsenal fans for you.
Post that on their forum mate.

Well said

Fuck them cockney wankers, never forget the league game against this lot in 2018 after City beat em in the League Cup, there was about 25k in The Emirates with the away end packed to the rafters with blues, imagine boycotting a home game because you’re team aren’t playing well, that’s Arsenal fans for you.
Ah.... but that was before the Rash Burton Army was recruited.

All 63 of them have transformed the library.

Armed with Lattes and funny bread they are a real handful round the local delis.

Their nannies wouldn't let them go to the 2018 dismantling, it was rather nippy apparently.

Credit though to the 25000 who sacrificed their yoga classes to risk their health.

Arse goodness = Wankers

Arsenal fans saying we cannot sell out, how about they sell all our tickets for a tenner, and charge them 50 quid, after all it’s a home game for them, still be a far more expensive day for City fans
We can’t sell out a game where the tickets haven’t gone on sale yet. How the fuck does that work. Mental gymnastics at its finest. We didn’t sell out an FA semi either but who gives a fuck. Including the Spurs games at Wembley how many times have we been there since 2011. It’s fucking costly, transport is a nightmare and it’s a glorified friendly. Would they come up here, would they fuck. Couple of bad games and they don’t even go to their homes games. Arteta out was their chant not too long ago. Fucking hypocritical twats.

Arsenal fans saying we cannot sell out, how about they sell all our tickets for a tenner, and charge them 50 quid, after all it’s a home game for them, still be a far more expensive day for City fans

Ask them how many Wembley tickets their supporters have purchased in the last decade compared to ours eh?
We could boycott Wembley for the next 10 years without their sales getting anywhere near ours over the two decades.

Why's the England game at OT if it's good enough for England why not the Community Shield or is it FA (cut from the same cheek as FIFA&UEFA) just taking the piss with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.