Community Shield Details

SteWadda said:
If everyone treated it as a big deal though all these people who didn't get to go the final or semi wouldn't get a chance to go to it either.

I won't be going, I went the semi and final can't be arsed forking out for this aswell so someone who didn't get to go before may now get a chance.

i completely agree with you pal and i'm sure many are happy that people like yourself are giving it a miss. it's gives more a chance to go. there's people who will be travelling all over europe so have to make a decision. it's just the aloofness of the previous poster saying it was a "gloryfied friendly" that did my head in. it's a derby, at wembley with a trophy to play for. the day we aren't arsed as a club at the propect of those bastards parading around a pitch celebrating even a minor trophy in front of our very eyes, is the same day we all need to pack it all in.

on our previous 2 visits to wembley i have layed on a 55 str coach,filled it no problem but having trouble getting people to commit to go so i have scrapped the one for the shield,not taking my lad this time so going to prob stay over as i am off on the monday....bring on the rag basterrrds

Went to the semi and the final and going to this as well. Took over 100 people on the first two trips. Find out next week how much interest there is in the CC

Only 1 of ours not going, so son's mate a wednesday fan is having the ticket (and he's delighted), he has watched city before on a number of occassions.
The only blues that i know that are not going will be on holiday.
If it doesnt sell out i will be surprised.

Nice try by some trying to convince people not to go so you stand more chance of getting a ticket. Went to the SF but didn't have enough points for a Final ticket. I don't see why this will be any easier to get a ticket.

I would have thought that a few will be on holiday, a few won't take their kids due to the stories of trouble and some will see it as not worth the money. We had 10 at the semi and final. Only 4 going to this. It does give others a chance though and I expect it will sell out at those prices.

Booked my holiday to make sure we were back for season start - did not bank on winning FA Cup - hence cant goto Charity Shield

Will be able to get adult and junior ticket because I have got high points tally - would be happy to sell to blue (must be a genuine blue) at face value + any booking fee

went to the semi, and final and going to this. its a sad day when some fans say they cant be arsed going to wembley to watch city play in a derby, and there is a trophy (albeit the community shield) at stake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.