Community Shield - post match discussion....

The formation worked well. We had a few players out and Chelsea played pretty much the starting 11 and seemed to be desperate to win.

Only negative would be the few mistakes that were made but they just need ironing out and Savic needs to be loaned out somewhere. Preferable without a call back clause

Very impressed with the new formation. Special shout to Jimmy Milner as he gets overlooked usually awesome game again love his energy and vision especially with Silva. Yaya is just a world class player we are s lucky to have a player of his stature at our club. Tevez look fit and settled now and that can only be a massive boost to the club.

Chelsea are truly shite and very dirty i hope they get stuffed every week fukin hate them with a passion.

Lack of concentration from NDJ and Costel for their second but that will be stamped out very quickly.

Overall over the moon to win another trophy

Great game, despite being down 1-0 we never looked second best. Most of the players were sharp and fit, very encouraging compared to last season at this time.

Savic needs a loan and Panti... well let's hope Hart never has to miss a game. Dzeko seemed like his thoughts were a thousand miles away.

great atmosphere, well played by us, put me in a good mood for the season now!

fair play to chelsea they did some damage, hazard still getting used to the premier league lol

should be a good first game

Glad it's out of the way to be honest, at 3-1 we were cruising but then Pantilimon!
really hope big Joe doesn't have a prolonged spell of injury.

jimharri said:
Just watching the post-match waffle on ITV. Showed the bust up between Pants and Bertrand. Has to be said, Bertrand appears to be the latest in a long line of pricks to play for Chelsea.

Just said this to the missus. It's almost as if when scouting Chelsea's main consideration is the players in question must be obnoxious twats with dubious character traits.

It is nice to start the season with a trophy, but I am not sure about the new formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.