Community Shield - post match discussion....

dont care what anyone says about the shield.... its a trophy and will look good next to a FA cup and a Premierleague trophy, people say its a friendly but from what i heard yesterday from the city fans, they didnt sound like it was a friendly belting out songs left right and centre... chairt shield beats the thomas cook trophy every day of the week lol.

Bibinho said:
dont care what anyone says about the shield.... its a trophy and will look good next to a FA cup and a Premierleague trophy, people say its a friendly but from what i heard yesterday from the city fans, they didnt sound like it was a friendly belting out songs left right and centre... chairt shield beats the thomas cook trophy every day of the week lol.

During the match the Chelsea fans were like it means nothing, I think this match showed how sharp we are, real purpose and intent for the start of the season, even without really signing anyone. The way Chelsea were playing shows that its more than a friendly to them... We just retaliated :D

bluefandk said:
Very good game by the champions, clearly Mancinis new system is working very well for us.

Milner and Kolorov looked very good as wingbacks, Yaya deservedly got MOTM though.

very good game by the champions.

i like that.

it brought tears to my eyes.

craigsteel said:
A excellent start to season, The refereeing display was rather unique both Lampard and Cole receiving lectures for second bookable offences and certain Chelsea players seemed to know the ref didnt have the balls to act so continued the clogging.

Impressed with Milner, Vinnie. Anyone know where Lescott was, not even on bench.

To be fair-ish, he could have sent Savic off as well although his foul didn't contain the malice and intent that lampards did when he just ran up and booted Milner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.