Community Shield - post match discussion....

The booking was a bit harsh for Pantilimon, it was our centre Chelsea do not need the ball.

A excellent start to season, The refereeing display was rather unique both Lampard and Cole receiving lectures for second bookable offences and certain Chelsea players seemed to know the ref didnt have the balls to act so continued the clogging.

Impressed with Milner, Vinnie. Anyone know where Lescott was, not even on bench.

Spent the highlights trying to spot myself in the crowd. Kept pausing and starting like a kid.

Was a certain red card even if he never intended to follow through. Shit happens.

Fantastic performance by City, good atmosphere from the City fans.

Really liking this new formation. Could be the solution to our plan B problem of last season.

I, alike many blues was concerned about our apparent inactivity in the transfer market although many weren't. After that performance today I am less concerned. Albeit a friendly City roasted a strong Chelsea side with serious ambitions, no wonder the Chelsea fans were quiet watching that. I am confident with City's players and management. Forza Mancini.

iamdamienl said:
I loved the backheel from Eden Hazard that didnt happen... I lol'd!

an iconic and metaphorical moment<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
iamdamienl said:
I loved the backheel from Eden Hazard that didnt happen... I lol'd!

an iconic and metaphorical moment

It looked like City fans outnumbered Chelsea fans 3-1 (sounded like 10-1)

How many did Chelsea actually bring?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.