Community shield Post match thread

Ederson , Laporte , Mendy , Dinho & Aguero missing all when fully fit and on form are first choice , the Dippers were full strength apart from kick in the face Mane , if i was Klopp i would be worried what we would have done to them with our first choice eleven ,they did probably shade the game on chances , but they have a virtually full strength team. The fixture congestion caused by all the UEFA commercial revenue games , super cup , world club championship and UEFA biggest testicles cup , will cost them dear , Spurs will be our closest challengers this season

7 trophies and they I bet they don't win one.

They will probably win that World Club thing, can see Chelsea doing them in the Super Cup, and if they take the same approach as last season the wont be winning the domestic cups, so it will be down to the CL and the Prem......neither of which will be easy to win.

Huge credit to Bravo today. He showed his quality and as Pep says he has come back from a very very serious injury. A lot of City fans were writing him off, but her he is back at his best.

He showed Alisson up with his distribution at the back too.

I am a little worried about our fitness. We fell off the pace from the hour mark, and I could not understand why Pep didn't use his subs. I thought he was risking injury by playing some players who were exhausted.

The fitness issue will only be a problem for one game (West Ham away) but after that we should be OK so it's not too much of a problem.

I think we need another CB. Not convinced by stone's and ota
I thought Ota was his usual Warrior self, but at times, Stones looked like a newly born giraffe.

Hopefully he'll regain his confidence very soon. Several times I noticed he needlessly passed the ball to Bravo, when a Stones full of confidence would have brought the ball out & distributed forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.