Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Enjoyed the display of Bobb and Lewis. Worked so well. Lewis was combative and resolute with his defending and passing. His runs into space, really good.

Bobb is going to be something else. I know some have said he faded or did nothing for much of the second before his assist but the play kept going to the left, it was inevitable.

Nonetheless, it was nice to watch him hold his own. He is most definitely ready for more starts. Blues have to be patient.

For the established lads, no surprise there’s rust. They got a run out. No one was injured. Happy days.

On McAtee and O’Reilly. They had flashes of some good things and some not so good but Pep will help them out with those. Kova was brilliant. I can see Bernie playing next to him. He’s safer than Nunes, who lost the ball quite a lot.

Overall, it was a good day out especially as those lot lost. May be a slow start, may not but blues should have patience this year. Plenty are still undercooked.

Based on today, there’s no way O’Reilly will ever be seen again. Was a universe away from the required level.

Based on today, there’s no way O’Reilly will ever be seen again. Was a universe away from the required level.
I don’t know if he’ll ever be seen again but he has a lot to work on if Pep really wants him playing as a DM. He’s played in forward positions for all of his youth football.

Bad injuries last season haven’t helped as he still doesn’t look as comfortable prior to them but at least he got a taste of things during preseason and today. It’ll give him insight as to how far he is and what he needs to do.

Rags one nil up, itv telling us this is a statement, nited back. City win, its only a glorified friendly, Ten Hairs will take alot from it, nited a back. Utter nonsense. Then McCoist going on about fernandez and these amazing passes to nobody, i muted the coverage it was truly awful.
To hear their commentary go from the most exiting game to the most boring game was music to my ears in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.