Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

What a shame the camera wasn’t slightly higher or back a bit more we’d of seen all the slapped arse rag faces behind the pre-season community shield winners ..
Judas Berrada in the background in his new Slaters menswear rag suit and tie with a fizzer like a slapped arse, get used to it you ****!

I was all ready to be posting meh it doesn’t matter it’s only a kickabout. But United really wanted that and clearly so did their fans. Brilliant equaliser from birthday boy Bernardo, we will let him off the penalty. And a good run out for the kids who largely did really well. Bobb was terrific for the first 20-25 minutes. McAtee comfortable and calm. O’Reilly was trying a bit too hard which is understandable. And Rico looks like he could play in this team all the time now. Gvardiols defending worried me. And how quiet Erling was but as ever at this point of the season, we’re only half ready. Savio’s cameo encouraging.

Worth watching for Eddie‘s cool as fuck penalty!
Fuck, Bernie’s bday? It’s mine too… I feel blessed…

Enjoyed the display of Bobb and Lewis. Worked so well. Lewis was combative and resolute with his defending and passing. His runs into space, really good.

Bobb is going to be something else. I know some have said he faded or did nothing for much of the second before his assist but the play kept going to the left, it was inevitable.

Nonetheless, it was nice to watch him hold his own. He is most definitely ready for more starts. Blues have to be patient.

For the established lads, no surprise there’s rust. They got a run out. No one was injured. Happy days.

On McAtee and O’Reilly. They had flashes of some good things and some not so good but Pep will help them out with those. Kova was brilliant. I can see Bernie playing next to him. He’s safer than Nunes, who lost the ball quite a lot.

Overall, it was a good day out especially as those lot lost. May be a slow start, may not but blues should have patience this year. Plenty are still undercooked.

Rags one nil up, itv telling us this is a statement, nited back. City win, its only a glorified friendly, Ten Hairs will take alot from it, nited a back. Utter nonsense. Then McCoist going on about fernandez and these amazing passes to nobody, i muted the coverage it was truly awful.
McCoist's co-comentary was insufferable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.