Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

I’d never get tired of smashing his face in. Why doesn’t he ever get booked for leaving the pitch to celebrate?
As some wise man once said , according to law of nature , cunts attracts cunts

We started well but without De Bruyne, Foden and Rodri we were heavily reliant on Bobb or Doku producing some magic. Second half we were poor, passing was below par.

Gvardiol had some awful moments, O’Reilly mixed good and bad, his decision making will hopefully improve. McAtee had some nice moments but was quiet just before he went off. Kovacic and Bobb were the pick of the team. Lewis and Dias did well enough.

We were understandably off it. Hopefully we will be sharper next week. Still not sure how we can balance attacks/ defence without Rodri.

Never felt more like singing the blues...

That said, why the television cunts froze the image on the scum end after Akanji's penno? It showed the customary fire drill, but they didn't show one second of the City end. Butthurts or some policy to not show the blues?
Then it shifted to rags going up the stairs, then our lads, and still not one second of our fans.

Glad all over after beating the scum with academy lads as the main performers.

Is that true ? I never knew that. He was also best mate and business partner of George Best. Obviously a closet Rag ;)

'Tis true.
Mike is one of my favourite players ever, but he (and Malcolm Allison) went down in my estimation when he said that Best hadn't intended to injure Glyn Pardoe.
All this 'anti-united' stuff with Crerand etc, is contrived slapstick nonsense.
Only Mike Doyle genuinely hated the rags.

9669254b1d528608d0e1128ca6872cf9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.