Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

What is it with all those back room staff dicks, lined up in identical suit and ties, like they’re getting a team photo done or some shit?

Until I watched highlights of the game this afternoon, I’d never seen that Omar guy in my life. Despite being at City for years.

They showed more of him and the other bellends than half the players on the highlights.

Didn’t look like Scruffy Jim bothered though. Probably at the Chelsea game.

What is it with all those back room staff dicks, lined up in identical suit and ties, like they’re getting a team photo done or some shit?

Until I watched highlights of the game this afternoon, I’d never seen that Omar guy in my life. Despite being at City for years.

They showed more of him and the other bellends than half the players on the highlights.

Agreed. Like the Soviets at a 1970s rally. They are such Wally's from top to bottom. The fans look like the Bay City Rollers even now.

He attended Ashton on Mersey School near the Carrington campus. As did all Trafford United academy people apparently since 1998!
He also got a BTEC National Diploma in Sport! I really really think you need to pick up a few books to do that. Especially at AIM School.
Thanks for the confirmation EB.
I've said all along he's a self serving fraud.

So many rags in the City ends (and one lad with a C Ronaldo shirt). How do these tossers get tickets? Are they being sold them by blues, or are they paying £35 for cityzens membership?

So many rags in the City ends (and one lad with a C Ronaldo shirt). How do these tossers get tickets? Are they being sold them by blues, or are they paying £35 for cityzens membership?
Don’t know why they needed to though as there were plenty of empty seats in their end, especially top tier behind the goal

Just watched the match, rags playing Dyche ball , crowding their area with little to offer. Good work out for us but bigger fish to fry

And just in case you blinked and missed one of the aforementioned knobheads, the commentator gleefully mentioned all the new staff 3 dozen times in each half, the daft twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.