Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

9fba8acfcece4dcfd8cacd1bf52e711d.jpg

They’re taking it well then.
Not bitter at all.

Full strength rags against an uncooked City with 4 academy kids. Lol

Thought Eddy did will in the shoot out got his hands on at least 3 or 4 penalties. Nanana got only near a piss poor Bernie pen.

Overall the type I game was expecting, looked rusty and below par. To be expected
Eddie was cool as fuck in the penalties guessing the right way several times and scored too.
Do we finally have a decent corner and penalty taker in Savio who impressed today too.
The CITY is BLUE CTID

Was that serious? At the time I just thought he was milking it a bit to get the game stopped whilst they were on the attack, so I’m a tad ashamed to say I didn’t take it seriously.

Was he properly concussed by it?
I haven’t read many of the post match reports etc.
He was milking it

I thoroughly enjoyed today as it meant so much to them and they fucked it up twice, fantastic ! Usual gobbiness from the twats in front of families but it's to be expected. Oscar is twinkle toes and I thought Rico and Kova were very good too. Sav looks interesting :) Pleased that Manuel scored the winning pen as we all know how good he's been since he's joined. One down, 4 to go. We love you City, fuck off the rags

Saw fuck all of the game but enjoyed the late equaliser on 365 graphics and the same winning on pens....we were 11/2 at one stage, fucking have that you raggy cunts.

Will watch it on Monday when back home and after May enjoy every moment.

LCFHU....Love City Fucking Hate United.

Just remembered and smiling about the local pub rag who isn't too bad but his 13 year old lad was a mare after the fa final, the little fucker was there today with daddy by first class train (they always know someone don't they?)... he'll not be as smiley now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.