Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Good that Bernie dug us out, I thought the second half had gone a bit astray, especially the passing. Savinho was a highlight, he had a great introduction, hugging the by line and showing great skill and decent pass and move with team mates already.

Bobb was good, kova and Lewis also. McAtee needs to have more of an effect for a player who's played a lot of first team football elsewhere. He'll grow. O'reilly looked really very nervous, which translated into numerous heavy touches and dwelling on the ball.

Now, did anyone else see Haaland calling for a sub at left back when we got a free kick on the halfway? That was odd

But not as odd as the amount of selfies and cameras in block 126, and the influencer who took strangely erotic photos at halftime, and only arrived on 36 and left on 60. Wtf.
Atmosphere was crap but 5 times better than last year's event. It's a different world we live in now.Due to them computers in our pockets.CITD

I’ve read 2 x articles today and heard on the radio that Utd’s goal scoring issues will all be sorted now Van Nisterory has arrived at Utd.

Ffs who knew is was that simple - that all struggling clubs need to do to score more is employ an ex striker as a coach and magically 27 year old strikers like Rashford will change from the 9 PL league goals a season he has averaged over the last 9 seasons and start scoring for fun every week.

Loads of red journos had their chips pissed on yesterday which comes across in their articles. I’m sure they all had their sycophantic tripe ready to file when up pops Bernado to force a rewrite.

Rags crying about this. Well fucking done Bernardo!

The silly Rag twat ignoring the shit that Warwick Davies gets away with on a weekly basis when he's actually fit enough to play and not sat on the treatment table recovering from a self-inflicted injury picked up fouling an opponent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.