Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

That excuse for commentary yesterday was as nauseating as it gets. McCoist was a disgrace, as was Poutgatch (spl). They wet their knickers when boy ugly, put the raggies ahead. It was like a funeral when Silva equalised. I was so happy when it went in, that I jumped up and mooned right in front of the tv. Their biased coverage was shocking. I got a bollocking off Mrs Spacers, but didn't care. The feeling when people have been irritating you for two hours, and it backfires in their fart featuring faces. Penalty shoot-out was a mirror of it when they thought their darlings were home in a boat. Didn't dare moon again, but one of our finest days for me.
I know I shouldn't, and I know it's wrong, but I did laugh, and I do thank you for the phrase "boy ugly"

He's just an average defender whose ability has been overblown way out of proportion by the Rags and the Red media. They were desperate for a good defender and be included among that "City/Dias", "Liverpool/VVD", "Arsenal/Saliba" debates, that they immediately hype up anyone they signed that looks halfway decent.
Haven't the Trafford Tramps had King Harry McGuire as their "gold standard" captain and kingpin centre-half ?

I was laughing yesterday ITV commentators said Rashford has been making jigsaw puzzles through the summer to help with his mentality...

That fucker can't even tie his shoe laces never mind try and put together a 9 piece jigsaw ffs

Rashford was well pleased with himself as one puzzle said for 3yrs and upwards, he did it in 6 months.

I was laughing yesterday ITV commentators said Rashford has been making jigsaw puzzles through the summer to help with his mentality...

That fucker can't even tie his shoe laces never mind try and put together a 9 piece jigsaw ffs
I Remember him saying that he hadn't read a book until he was 17 because his Mum couldn't afford them. He's 26 now and only just discovered these jigsaw thingy exist. His Mum will be pissed because it was a birthday suprise for October!

He could try this one
Jigsaw.jpg
Top left hand corner, wonder if he would notice.

Apparently he is over the moon with the last jigsaw he did.

It took him 2 years. On the box it said 6 years plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.