Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

such a difference in fanbases, the City end was populated by large chunks of new fans, kids wanting to see their team for the 1st time, and the Utd end, as shown on wembley way, middle aged men, thousands of southern based asians, all trying very hard to appear superior to the City fans, trying to be intimidating, and basically sounding like dicks. There were more Utd there yesterday, no suprise in that, they had most of the neutral middle bowl, but they have a fucking horrible fanbase, yesterday confirmed why i hate them so much, i am guessing getting off at wembley way is always a mistake when we play these
They were mouthing off at Wembley Park beforehand with their nursery rhymes when they had the numbers but had crawled back under their rocks post match when it was more even on Wembley Way getting back to Wembley Park post match.

Wound plenty up singing "Johnny,Johnny Evans" to our John Stones ditty, and "You've seen the champions now fuck off home"

such a difference in fanbases, the City end was populated by large chunks of new fans, kids wanting to see their team for the 1st time, and the Utd end, as shown on wembley way, middle aged men, thousands of southern based asians, all trying very hard to appear superior to the City fans, trying to be intimidating, and basically sounding like dicks. There were more Utd there yesterday, no suprise in that, they had most of the neutral middle bowl, but they have a fucking horrible fanbase, yesterday confirmed why i hate them so much, i am guessing getting off at wembley way is always a mistake when we play these
100%. I saw several utd snorting from bags on wembley way. Normally me and my dad manage to have a pleasant chat or joke with opposing fans when leaving but we both felt uncomfortable. I had bought my dad who is 70, a knock of Gvardiol Croatia shirt on holiday which he wanted to wear. One pissed up man in 30s got obsessed with it calling him a nonce and very aggressive because of his Croatia top. When I pointed out had poured jagerbombs all over his shirt he got very angry

100%. I saw several utd snorting from bags on wembley way. Normally me and my dad manage to have a pleasant chat or joke with opposing fans when leaving but we both felt uncomfortable. I had bought my dad who is 70, a knock of Gvardiol Croatia shirt on holiday which he wanted to wear. One pissed up man in 30s got obsessed with it calling him a nonce and very aggressive because of his Croatia top. When I pointed out had poured jagerbombs all over his shirt he got very angry

i hate them, didn't hear a mancuniuan accent amonst them, absolute try hards who have seen their divine right success snatched off them, the City end is full of future support, our end didn't have that many regulars, but our future is very secure has our numbers will increase every year, i just hope they don't turn into the dickheads we witnessed yesterday.

The funniest bit was them throwing on their big boys to wrap up the win, then watching our subs trickle on one at a time ,first Bernie then kev then Ake. Who’d have ever imagined, it was worth the 80’s and 90’s and at least our embarrassment was localised while there’s no hiding place for them anywhere on the globe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.