Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

I'm in a WhatsApp group with some of these cunts. When they scored there were a couple of "the 20 times league champions are back". About 20 minutes later I was replying "and now they're back in their box again for another season you rag twats"
I genuinely think that we might get to 21 before they do

I can see why Pep loves Nico O’Reilly.

He’s a rough diamond, if he can tidy up some of the little mistakes (which is fine and makes sense given his age) he could be some player. Our fanbase need to be patient with him.
I said earlier in the thread, Nico held on to the ball for too long at times, when he really should have passed it.

He can probably get away with it at Academy level, but the big boys' game is a different kettle of fish.

Think we are being abit harsh on the rags. They did play well, lots of energy a few nice bits of one touch football to go with their long ball game.

They played against us with our 4 academy kids, two centerbacks that have started pre season training and more than half of our first team nit training yet.

Yet City played better for 85% of the game had control of it. But don't let any of that take away from the rags ;)

100%. I saw several utd snorting from bags on wembley way. Normally me and my dad manage to have a pleasant chat or joke with opposing fans when leaving but we both felt uncomfortable. I had bought my dad who is 70, a knock of Gvardiol Croatia shirt on holiday which he wanted to wear. One pissed up man in 30s got obsessed with it calling him a nonce and very aggressive because of his Croatia top. When I pointed out had poured jagerbombs all over his shirt he got very angry
It's in their chicken shit DNA.....IF they have the numbers.

When they don't they scatter like smak in the wind.

They have always attracted the most stupid, inbred, socially inadequate,sheep featured, gormless and snidey, sub humans.

Those Cock Knee wannabees from Basildon and Romford are utter misfits who would be special needs cases in a misfit sanctuary !!

Any how oop....fuck em and grind them under our heels !!

Think we are being abit harsh on the rags. They did play well, lots of energy a few nice bits of one touch football to go with their long ball game.

They played against us with our 4 academy kids, two centerbacks that have started pre season training and more than half of our first team nit training yet.

Yet City played better for 85% of the game had control of it. But don't let any of that take away from the rags ;)
All hail the valiant underdog loosers !!

Fuck right orf !!

You can never be too harsh on the rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.